Tuesday, 25 September 2018

WARNING: Forum Usage

PLEASE BE AWARE THAT WE HAVE NOTICED A NUMBER OF POSTS WHICH ARE NOT CONSTRUCTIVE AND ARE DETRACTING FROM THE USEFULLNESS OF THIS FORUM.  THIS WEBSITE FORUM IS INTENDED TO BE FOR CONSTRUCTIVE DISCUSSION ABOUT CAPE VERDE.

IN THE INTERESTS OF ALL OF OUR COMMUNITY, POSTS WILL NOW BE ACTIVELY MONITORED AND ANY POSTS WHICH ARE CONSIDERED UNSUITABLE WILL BE DELETED.  ANY USER WHICH FREQUENTLY FALLS FOUL OF THIS RULE WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE WEBSITE.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: ESMERALDA BEACH -PONTA PRATA INVESTERS MEETING

ESMERALDA BEACH -PONTA PRATA INVESTERS MEETING 8 years 7 months ago #11798

A MEETING HAS BEEN CALLED TO DISCUSS SIGNIFICANT DEVELOPMENTS REGUARDING ESMERALDA BEACH.

A PROPOSED MEETING 23 FEB 1030 IN KENELWORTH CV81JY.

A SENIOR PARTNER FROM NDR WILL IN ATTENDANCE.

IF YOU VALUE YOUR INVESTMENT YOUR ATTENDANCE IS VITAL FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT CAPE VERDE ACTION GROUP OR This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

32 INVESTERS HAVE CONFIRMED ATTENDANCE INCLUDING 3 FROM IRELAND.

BILL
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:ESMERALDA BEACH -PONTA PRATA INVESTERS MEETING 8 years 6 months ago #12373

Now we are all aware that Tecnicil will be visiting a place near you soon, I thought it would be a good idea for people who are not invited or unable to attend, to post question they would like other members to ask Tecnicil face to face on their behalf. As yet, we are unaware of how Tecnicil are going to structure these meetings i.e. on a one to one basis or within a group forum. Either way, I suspect a PR exercise by them as they do not appear to be bringing a legal representative with them which is somewhat disappointing.
Andrewshan1
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.237 seconds