Wednesday, 18 July 2018

WARNING: Forum Usage

PLEASE BE AWARE THAT WE HAVE NOTICED A NUMBER OF POSTS WHICH ARE NOT CONSTRUCTIVE AND ARE DETRACTING FROM THE USEFULLNESS OF THIS FORUM.  THIS WEBSITE FORUM IS INTENDED TO BE FOR CONSTRUCTIVE DISCUSSION ABOUT CAPE VERDE.

IN THE INTERESTS OF ALL OF OUR COMMUNITY, POSTS WILL NOW BE ACTIVELY MONITORED AND ANY POSTS WHICH ARE CONSIDERED UNSUITABLE WILL BE DELETED.  ANY USER WHICH FREQUENTLY FALLS FOUL OF THIS RULE WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE WEBSITE.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Tecnicils Rules Regs and Stipulations

Tecnicils Rules Regs and Stipulations 8 years 10 months ago #10686

• Buckie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Cape Verde where the Rainbow ends....
Many thanks for them Andy, I've had a read of them and to tell you the truth, I thought they were a rental agreement. Regardless if you?re in the rental pool or not Tecnicil have a firm hold over the development.

I don't want to go into it as I'm sure different people will interpret it differentially like they have with the contract. I will say that I would have thought this document should have been made available before signing on the line, as it does have some serious ramifications some may not think as being an OWNER.

The sense I take away from it is you have purchased a property from Tecnicil and own it on Tecnicils Development to who own the development (time share spring to mind) Of course I'm not saying it is time share but is odd owning a property on someone?s development.

This applys to apartments, Town Houses and Villas come under another section, eaquily complicated.

Any comments ?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Tecnicils Rules Regs and Stipulations 8 years 10 months ago #10688

• peter c
  • Platinum Boarder
can you paste them onto the forum Buckie?

Re:Tecnicils Rules Regs and Stipulations 8 years 10 months ago #10689

• Buckie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Cape Verde where the Rainbow ends....
Sorry wrong thread, I don't know how it got here !
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds