Wednesday, 18 July 2018

WARNING: Forum Usage

PLEASE BE AWARE THAT WE HAVE NOTICED A NUMBER OF POSTS WHICH ARE NOT CONSTRUCTIVE AND ARE DETRACTING FROM THE USEFULLNESS OF THIS FORUM.  THIS WEBSITE FORUM IS INTENDED TO BE FOR CONSTRUCTIVE DISCUSSION ABOUT CAPE VERDE.

IN THE INTERESTS OF ALL OF OUR COMMUNITY, POSTS WILL NOW BE ACTIVELY MONITORED AND ANY POSTS WHICH ARE CONSIDERED UNSUITABLE WILL BE DELETED.  ANY USER WHICH FREQUENTLY FALLS FOUL OF THIS RULE WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE WEBSITE.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: P.S.O.

P.S.O. 8 years 11 months ago #10312

• scoops
  • Junior Boarder
I've been contracted by the above (Property Solutions Overseas). All comments and advice welcome. Is this on the level, or a scam?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:P.S.O. 8 years 11 months ago #10314

• ham
  • Fresh Boarder
So have I on a couple of occasions. This has been discussed on one of the other forum sections ( vv ? ), and opinions to their status seem to be varied. One thing that is niggling is : Where did they obtain our e-mail addresses only known to certain people/companies.

I would also welcome any comments or experiences from anyone who may have contacted them

Re:P.S.O. 8 years 11 months ago #10316

• Buckie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Cape Verde where the Rainbow ends....
Come on guy's you?re not that naive \"again\" surely ?

I'm thinking of setting up the same sort of business called SIOP, (Suckers In Overseas Property)

I'll listen to your moans and grows and tell you I'll get everything you ask. All I want is ?500 up-front, for a few holidays, I'll simply hand over your details to a Solicitor and pass on the info as I get it....

Open your eyes, where have they got your contact details from ....Tecnicil ? I think not....

Re:P.S.O. 8 years 11 months ago #10334

• ham
  • Fresh Boarder
I have certainly no intention of parting with any money,nor avail myself of any such 'services', but if it could be proved that we have an 'enemy' trying to abuse the unsuspecting, I would certainly be keen to see them exposed and hence the interest
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds